- Removal of defective stonework and provide new worked stone and re-instate.
- Taking down heavy courses of stonework such as balustrades, coping and frieze courses to allow for leadwork and other building work to be carried out and rebuilding of these elements.
- Removal of defective stone to rubble walls of towers and other buildings and consolidation of masonry and re-building with new stone.
- Removal of defective elements of carved courses or plain ashlar work and inserting stone moulded grafts to match existing ornate courses.
- Removing worm and dangerous elements of floors and stairs – provide new plain or carved elements and insert to damaged areas.
- Provide and build new stone walling and floors in the course of restoration work.
- Provide and fix stone Georgian door surrounds and porticos.